Put some life back in your eyes. Infused with our ageLOC Blend, caffeine, and a unique marine blend, ageLOC Eye Mask is like an instant energy drink for your skin. Unfold a mask to give yourself 15 minutes of you-time that will rescue saggy, tired-looking eyes with immediately visible plumping, smoothing, lifting energy—for a wide-awake, youthful appearance.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Hydrates tired or stressed skin to promote a healthy, well-rested appearance.
- Helps lift creases for more visibly wide-awake, refreshed eyes.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around eyes.
- Delivers instant, deep hydration for supple, glowing skin.
- Increases skin radiance for a brighter, more even complexion.
- Reduces the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Supports softer, smoother, more youthful looking skin.
WHAT POWERS IT
- Sodium Carrageenan and Jania Rubens Extract—a unique blend of marine ingredients that hydrate and protect skin while helping visibly reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Caffeine—helps to stimulate the skin.
- Althaea Rosea Flower Extract—conditions skin.
- Skin Hydration Blend—a blend of trehalose, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid that provides hydration and conditioning benefits.
- ageLOC Proprietary Blend—targets the sources of aging.
HOW TO USE IT
- Delicately unfold the mask and remove the mesh lining on one side.
- Apply the mask to your face, with the unlined side on your skin. Then remove the mesh lining on the other side.
- Adjust the mask to your face, ensuring that it is fully covering key areas of concerns: dark circles, crow’s feet, the skin between and under the eyebrows.
- Relax and leave the mask on for another 10–15 minutes. Remove the mask and follow with your regular skin care regimen.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ITWhat is ageLOC Eye Mask made out of?
Eye Mask is made of biocellulose—a hydrophilic material that fits snugly on the skin and provides incredible hydration. The texture of biocellulose feels like a cool, moist gel, but its underlying structure is strong and resilient. Skin care experts and biochemists consider masks woven from biocellulose to be the gold standard for hydrating and treating skin.
How often should I use Eye Mask?
We recommend using ageLOC Eye Mask 1–2 times per week to help diminish the appearance of tired, stressed 2 skin. You can also use Eye Mask whenever you feel the skin around your eyes need a surge of wide-awake, refreshing energy.
Should Eye Mask be paired with ageLOC® LumiSpa® IdealEyes®?
We recommend adding ageLOC Eye Mask to your ageLOC LumiSpa IdealEyes regimen two times each week—cleanse, tone, ageLOC LumiSpa IdealEyes + ageLOC LumiSpa Accent, ageLOC Eye Mask, and moisturize.
Can I use Eye Mask with Tru Face® Line Corrector? Tru Face Line Corrector should be used twice a day. On days when you use Eye Mask, apply Tru Face Line Corrector before using Eye Mask.