ageLOC® Dermatic Effects® Polish - body exfoliator
ageLOC® Dermatic Effects® Polish - body exfoliator
* Discount will apply at checkout.
Dull and dry skin driving you crazy? ageLOC® Dermatic Effects® Polish is the ultimate body exfoliator to keep your skin clean and soft with one in-shower step. A formula so powerful and convenient, it exfoliates in three ways to help deliver visibly youthful, energized skin. Say hello to perfectly polished skin today!
Introducing ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish, a rejuvenating body cleanser exfoliator designed to reveal your skin's true radiance. It’s crafted with three kinds of exfoliation—physical, chemical, and enzymatic—to help you transform from lackluster to luminous in a single in-shower step. Watch your skin go from dull to irresistibly soft, smooth, and radiant. Elevate your skincare routine with ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish and embrace visibly youthful, glowing, and energized skin. highlight icon Exfoliates, polishes, and cleans your skin. highlight icon Helps speed up skin cell turnover. highlight icon Removes dull, dry skin to reveal a smoother, soft appearance.
Benefits and Key Features
- Exfoliates, polishes, and cleanses skin for a soft, smooth look and feel.
- Helps speed up skin cell turnover.
- Helps remove dull, dry skin to effortlessly reveal glowing, soft, smooth skin.
- ageLOC targets the sources of aging to preserve the look of youth.
Nu Skin commissioned a clinical study to evaluate the benefits of using ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish.
Thirty-two female subjects, ages 25–65, who presented with mild/moderate cellulite on upper thighs, and/or skin laxity, and crepey appearance on upper arms participated in this evaluation. Subjects applied Dermatic Effects Polish at least three times a week to cleanse the upper thighs, upper arms, and generally over the body.
Clinically tested self-perception results of a 4-week test included visible and textural improvements in skin, resulting in:
• Smoothness • Softness • Tightness • Radiance • Overall appearance
After four weeks of use, 9 out of 10 users agreed that their skin:
• Looked more radiant • Felt more energized • Looked more vibrant • Had a luminous glow
How to use it
Gently massage a generous amount onto wet skin using firm, circular motions. Rinse off and pat dry.
- Use at least 3x per week or more, as desired.
- For best results, follow with ageLOC Dermatic Effects regimen, including Dermatic Effects Serum and Dermatic Effects Body Contouring Lotion.
- Cellulose, Glycolic Acid, and Papain - Physical (Cellulose), chemical (Glycolic Acid), and enzymatic (Papain) exfoliators that work together to help speed up cell turnover and reveal soft, smooth, radiant skin.
- Body Silhouette Blend (Lotus Cornicaulatus Flower, Crithmum Martitimum, Safflower Seed Oil, and Green Tea Extract) - A unique blend of botanical ingredients help tighten and smooth your skin.
- ageLOC Blend - targets the sources of aging to preserve the look of youth.
Do I need to cleanse before using ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish?
Not at all. You can use an additional body cleanser if you want, but Dermatic Effects Polish exfoliates, polishes, and cleanses in a single step.
Which ingredients in ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish exfoliate?
Cellulose provides gentle physical exfoliation, while glycolic acid and proteolytic enzymes (papain) provide chemical and enzymatic exfoliation for the whole body.
Why do I need to exfoliate?
Your lifestyle, climate, and skin type can all lead to dry, rough patches that look dull, especially on your elbows and knees. Exfoliation provides invigorating stimulation to the legs, arms, and body. Using ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish will help smooth and soften rough areas of skin.
What’s the difference between Liquid Body Lufra and ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish?
Liquid Body Lufra is an exfoliating body cleanser that utilizes finely ground walnut husks to help remove dead skin cells and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish is an advanced exfoliating body cleanser that leverages multiple technologies to help remove dead skin cells. It includes a blend of physical (cellulose), chemical (glycolic acid), and enzymatic (papain) exfoliants that leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. It was developed to be softer and provides a more luxurious feel than Liquid Body Lufra.
How does ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish support Nu Skin’s sustainability initiatives?
As responsible stewards of our planet, we have proudly designed the ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish tube with 36% recycled material. Please check your local capabilities and recycle whenever possible. By purchasing ageLOC Dermatic Effects Polish, you’re joining us in taking an active stride to ensure the future is bright for each of us. Please visit nuskin.com/sustainability to learn more and find recycling details.
Social Impact and Sustainability
As part of our efforts to be a Force for Good in the world, Nu Skin is working to improve the environmental and social impact of our products—both inside and out!
- Tube made with 34% recycled material.
- We want you to be confident about the ingredients in your products.
- Visit our ingredient dictionary to learn more about what makes Nu Skin products amazing.
- CEA-sourced ingredients, including Crithmum Maritimum Extract.