NAPCA MOISTURE MIST
NAPCA MOISTURE MIST
Dewy-fresh skin is just a spray away. Packed with natural moisture-binding ingredients like NaPCA, hyaluronic acid, and urea, this formula keeps your skin feeling fresh. the cool, refreshing mist is also ideal for the body and hair.
• Improve skin’s moisture-binding capabilities.
• Increases moisture level, making skin feel supple and smooth and hair feel silky soft.
• Protects against the damaging, drying effects of wind, polluted air, and other environmental influences.
• Can be used to set makeup.
• Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
• Sodium PCA—binds water to the skin to help maintain an optional moisture level.
• Hyaluronic acid—binds moisture to your skin and hair.
Spray generously on face, hair, and body whenever you need a refreshing moisture boost.
• The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s moisture retention ability. NaPCA can absorb massive amounts of water; is non-toxic, colorless, and odorless; and has been shown to be as mild to the skin as water.
• Although NaPCA is abundant in human skin, the cold, wind and heat often dry your skin, giving it a flaky, rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such a NaPCA, you can help eliminate these negative environmental factors. NaPCA works by retaining the water already in your skin and by attracting moisture from the atmosphere to your skin.
• NaPCA Moisture Mist is great for use when you’re out boating, playing at the beach, or poolside. Feel fresh as you travel by car or plane; cool off at home by keeping it in the refrigerator.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is NaPCA?
NaPCA stands for sodium pyrolidone carboxylic acid, and is a powerful humectant that binds water to the skin.
Where does NaPCA come from?
NaPCA is derived from the fermentation of soybeans.
Which skin type should use NaPCA Moisture Mist?
NaPCA Moisture Mist provides light hydration for individuals with very oily skin or for any skin type that is in need of a refreshing moisture boost.
How does NaPCA Moisture Mist compare to other Nu Skin® moisturizers?
Please see the moisturization chart on the right.
Is it okay to store NaPCA Moisture Mist in the refrigerator?
Yes. Storing NaPCA Moisture Mist in the refrigerator during the summer is a great way to have a cool, refreshing experience anytime.